IT Job Description Service Delivery Manager *** FREE *** JD0050 (4 pages)
The position necessitates a highly motivated individual who can provide strong service delivery skills to deliver quality focussed outcomes.
This role is responsible for ensuring that services as defined in the Vendor Z Service Catalogue are being delivered at the operational level to meet the required business outcomes. This includes taking an end to end view of both project and service delivery and seeking to be proactive in continual improvement of these services.
The Service Delivery Manager also acts as a customer advocate to delivery teams, ensuring that customer needs and expectations are understood and properly translated to operational parameters. This role is also expected to have a level of knowledge and experience to act as “trusted advisor” in recommending improvements to operational activities that will enhance service robustness and reliability.
As services are managed on an end to end basis, the Service Delivery Manager is responsible for:
- The quality of the ICT Services provided by Vendor Z
- Building strong relationships with Vendor Z customers
- Understanding the customer business outcomes required from the Vendor Z services
- Service Level Agreement establishment and maintenance
- Developing working relationships with the Vendor Z service and project delivery teams
- Leading the Service Improvement Agenda on behalf of their customers
- Monitoring and reporting on service performance
- Oversight of projects (working with the assigned Project Delivery Manager/s)
- Communicating Service and Project Delivery status to customers
- Ensuring that customers have a clear understanding of the services that Vendor Z provide (as outlined in the Business Service Catalogue)
- Contributing to remediation of service failure and continuous improvement of delivery
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: