IT Job Description Service Delivery Manager *** FREE *** JD0033 (6 pages)
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that Company X IT services are being effectively delivered at the operational level to meet the required business outcomes. This includes taking an end to end view of Company X’s IT services and seeking to be proactive in the continuous improvement of service delivery. To also lead a small team in the delivery and support of a range of services including the National Service Desk (for the provision of single point accountability for all IT related activities) and Store Applications Support.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for :
- The quality of the IT services at Company X.
- Implementing and managing best practice Service Desk and Store Application Support functions.
- Leading the Service Management and Service Improvement agenda within Company X.
- Understanding the business outcomes required from Company X end-users.
- Building strong relationships with key Company X end-users.
- Developing and negotiating service level agreements (SLAs) with the business.
- Developing working relationships with the internal IT Support teams.
- Initiating engagement and maintaining relationships with external service providers to ensure integration and monitoring of external service performance. (Vendor Management)
- Progressively implementing service metrics and reporting to ensure that service levels are being achieved.
- Implementing selected ITIL processes in order to achieve best practice service performance.
- Contributing to remediation of service failure and continuous improvement of delivery.
The position necessitates a highly motivated individual who can provide strong service delivery skills, along with leadership, guidance and coaching abilities, to deliver quality focussed outcomes.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: