IT Job Description IT Process Coordinator *** FREE *** JD0027 (4 pages)
The primary purpose of this role is to provide administration support for National IT.
The IT Administrator is responsible for:
- Managing accounts administration within National IT including reconciliation of expense and charges, approval of payments and processing.
- Managing Telstra IT billing systems and accounts.
- Managing the Telstra account; this includes procurement of services, escalation paths, status meetings and reporting.
- Preparing reporting for budgetary expenditure for presentation on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgetary information for financial periods.
- Managing relationships with approved Business Partners in regards to procurement.
- Managing a centralised procurement process for all IT Departments.
- Reconciliation of all BI systems to ensure reporting integrity across current systems i.e. CRMS and BI SQL reporting.
- Maintaining and updating the National Top Product Database used by National Merchandising Teams.
- Testing, implementing and supporting supplier interface files (electronic invoicing).
- Liaising with xxxxx in regards to support issues related to Warehousing System
- Approving and assigning supplier codes for merchandising and pricing departments..
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: