IT Job Description Systems Administrator *** FREE *** JD0037 (4 pages)
The primary purpose of this role is to provide 3rd level IT support for service calls and incidents and to provide infrastructure support to Company X IT projects.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for:
- Administration, up time and maintenance of Company X’s IT infrastructure and operating systems.
- Providing 3rd level technical support to the Service Desk and IT Support Officers.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of new infrastructure.
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date documentation on the current infrastructure.
- Administration of user accounts and mailboxes.
- Ensuring that mission critical data is backed up regularly and that a backup management scheme is developed an implemented.
- Making hardware and software acquisition recommendations including helping users assess needs and providing justification for equipment and services.
- Assisting with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems; maintaining current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommending modifications as necessary.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: