IT Job Description PMO Manager *** FREE *** JD0030 (3 pages)
The goal of the Project Management Office (PMO) is to provide the expertise, tools and methodologies to enable Company X's IT projects to be successful. The PMO provides Project Managers as well as project governance to ensure that projects adhere to the Company X's project management processes.
The Manager of the PMO is responsible for:
- The success and quality of all Company X IT Projects.
- Recruiting, mentoring, training and managing Project Management resources for new and existing projects.
- Developing and maintaining project management processes and methodologies in order to provide best practice governance and support for Company X projects.
- Developing, implementing and reporting on key performance indicators for the Project office.
- Monitoring the status and risk of projects, and reporting of projects to Company X Management.
- Selection of Project Management tools.
- Project Management Certification.
- Leading and influencing continuous improvement in all PMO systems, processes and practices.
The position necessitates a highly motivated individual who can provide strong application skills, along with leadership, guidance and coaching abilities, to deliver quality focussed outcomes.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: