IT Job Description Locations Team Leader *** FREE *** JD0029 (4 pages)
The Location Team Leader is responsible for:
- Providing 2nd level ICT support to end-users in the region.
- Supervising the regional team of IT Support Officers. This includes taking overall responsibility for recruitment, retention and training of these staff.
- Ensuring the regional IT Support Officers have the requisite skills and tools to support the regional stores operations and end-users.
- Ensuring that regional resources are scheduled to meet end-user demands.
- Ensuring that all IT Support Officers within the region are delivering quality support to the stores and they are meeting the required service levels.
- Maintaining high levels of end-user satisfaction with the services in the region.
- Being an escalation point for technical or service delivery issues within the region.
- Taking initiatives to develop the IT Support Officer team's local site knowledge, technical expertise and professionalism.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: