IT Job Description IT Support Officer *** FREE *** JD0028 (4 pages)
The primary purpose of this role is to provide 2rd level IT support for service calls and incidents.
The IT Support Officer is responsible for:
- IT technical support for both the franchise and corporate Company X stores.
- Working with the Service Desk to resolve issues logged by end-users within the required service level parameters.
- Providing 2nd level support for all hardware and software through phone and remote access support.
- Escalating service interruptions that are on going.
- Performing hardware and application software trouble-shooting, testing, and issues resolution.
- Working with infrastructure and application teams to resolve issues in a timely manner and with minimal disruption of business.
- Following up to resolve issues at root-cause level to prevent re-occurrence.
- Staging and configuration of infrastructure to new stores.
- Providing input for the creation of additional service level requirements to address field support issues as they arise. Documenting issues, the events leading up to them, and steps taken for their resolution.
- Coordinating 3rd party resources, POS and other hardware repair and Service Desk to ensure that POS systems are available within the agreed business SLAs.
- Performing end-end-user training as necessary.
- Taking initiatives to continually develop local site knowledge.
- Maintaining up to date documentation on store systems and infrastructure.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: