IT Job Description Business Applications Support Officer *** FREE *** JD0024 (4 pages)
The primary purpose of this role is to provide application support and subject matter expertise around Company X’s business applications. This includes both store and corporate back office applications.
The Business Applications Support Officer is responsible for:
- Providing 3rd level support for all Company X business applications.
- Analysing problems and implementing temporary and permanent application fixes.
- Making modifications and enhancements to business applications under the direction of the Business Applications Manager.
- Assisting with the development of functional specifications and requirements.
- Preparing and maintaining documentation for applications.
- Preparing and executing test plans.
- Planning and conducting user training sessions.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: